Terms and Conditions of Use
Acceptance of terms
You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of any part or the entire site without notice or liability to you..
All content provided on this site, including design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement ("Content"), are either Copyright © 2003 eurolift.com all rights reserved or the proprietary property of eurolift.com or its licensors. The Content (whether in whole or in part) may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, without our prior written permission, except that you may download and print the Content for uses that are not competitive with or derogatory to us, so long as you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Please note that this limited consent may be revoked at any time and does not include consent to republish the Content or to incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the Content is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will not systematically extract, collect or harvest, through electronic means or otherwise, any data or data fields from this site, including but not limited to customer identities.
All trademarks on the site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of eurolift.com or our licensors. Such trademarks may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos displayed on the site are the property of their respective owners.
You agree to not use the site to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
Third Party Content
This site and the content available through it are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and is for informational purposes only. You expressly agree that use of this site and/or its content is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, and except as expressly agreed to in writing, we disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from the site, is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental and consequential damage to your business, your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or such content, data and/or software.
You acknowledge that we do not control information, products or services offered by third parties through the site. Except as otherwise agreed in writing, we assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any advice, opinion, statement or other content or of any products or services distributed or made available by third parties.
We do not make any warranty that this site or its content will meet your requirements, or that this site or its content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this site or its content or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained through use of this site.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in writing.
Limitation of Liability
Except as specifically agreed to in writing, under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of or inability to use this site or any content or services contained on the site even if we have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.